Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring brings new site, new dress


Yesterday I established *~s0c~* Enterprises website! It's a template (UGH, I hate those) but for the sake of just getting the site up and running so something would be there, I would NEVER use a template for a website!

http://s0c-enterprises.com/

I've dabbled in web design, so this isn't new for me. I just hope I can spend a little time crafting this site with so many irons in the fire. I know that it's a necessity especially after the expansion into residential rental. That's still very very iffy with the launch of Linden Homes. Conventional Wisdom among the Learned says that Linden Homes has negatively affected realty in SL. I predicted that. *sigh* More waiting, then.

My reproduction red carpet Marchesa dress made for Sandra Bullock premiers Sunday, March 21, first full day of spring! I should have named the blue one Crocus ;) Well, knowing me and names, of course, I'll probably do just that....